An 8 hour, hands on course reviewing the above material. W.S.I.B. asks that participants attend a full SFA course on each alternative retraining (6 years following original course). Valid for 3 years.
To be determined based on the preferred dates for your group.
Options include: 8 hour session or 2 x 4 hour sessions.
Ideally, each session should be no more than 1 week apart.
SFA course delivery details:
- Group size per course: maximum 18, minimum 8. Larger groups can be accommodated with notice.
- Participants should dress comfortably. Full attendance is required. Certificate is earned through demonstration of skills during course participation and successful completion of a multiple-choice quiz (minimum mark of 75%).
- Each participant receives a laminated wallet certificate, rescue breathing barrier device and first aid/CPR manual.
- Please confirm the number and full names of participants in writing, 5 business days before your course. Substitutions can be made.
- When planning a corporate course, please check with WSIB to ensure you are choosing the correct training course for your company. All certificates are valid for 3 years. WSIB asks that you re-cert once and then take the complete course every 6 years.