Course content includes CPR/AED for Adult, Children and Adults. Choking, Heart Attack, Angina, Stroke, and Severe Bleeding skills are also included. While your organization/designation may require more frequent training, a Canadian Red Cross certification is valid for 3 years.
- To be determined based on the preferred dates and times of your group.
Original Course Length: Level C: 5 hours. Re-Certification Course Length: Level C: 3 hours.
CPR course delivery details:
- Group size per course: maximum 14, minimum 8. Larger groups can be accommodated with notice.
- Participants should dress comfortably. Full attendance is required. Certificate is earned through demonstration of skills during course participation and successful completion of a multiple-choice quiz (minimum mark of 75%).
- Each participant receives a laminated wallet certificate, rescue breathing barrier device and first aid/CPR manual.
- Please confirm the number and full names of participants in writing, 5 business days before your course. Substitutions can be made.