Improve the quality of your first aid care with Oxygen, airway management and breathing devices. Course is 3 – 5 hours. Certification can be combined with EFA, SFA, or CPR/AED (level A, C or HCP) and is valid for 3 years.
Cost: Please call for current pricing.
- To be determined based the preferred date of your group in 1 x 3-5 hour session.
Oxygen Administration course delivery details:
- Group size per course: maximum 18, minimum 8. Larger groups can be accommodated with notice.
- Participants should dress comfortably. Full attendance is required. Certificate is earned through demonstration of skills during course participation and successful completion of a multiple-choice quiz (minimum mark of 75%).
- Each participant receives a laminated wallet certificate, rescue breathing barrier device and first aid/CPR manual.
- Please confirm the number and full names of participants in writing, 5 business days before your course. Substitutions can be made.
- When planning a corporate course, please check with WSIB to ensure you are choosing the correct training course for your company. All certificates are valid for 3 years. WSIB asks that you re-cert once and then take the complete course every 6 years.