$300 + HST Includes electronic version of new updated manual. Registration with a printed manual is $425 + HST.
Action Rehab Therapy launched the updated program in October of 2018. A comprehensive 20 hour re-cert for the sport therapist or professional rescuer and includes BLS CPR/AED.
- Critical Rescue Decision making and scene assessment.
- Includes level BLS CPR/AED certification.
- Management of airway, breathing and circulation emergencies, sudden illness, environmentally induced emergencies and traumatic injuries.
- Oxygen Administration, Airway management and breathing devices.
- Advanced Secondary Survey skills and Vital Sign Assessment including Blood Pressure.
- Use of spinal boards, cervical collars, splints and specialized rescue equipment.
- Re-cert by attending 2 days of a full course or by attending a 2 day re-cert course.
First Responder Re-cert Course Participation Details:
- Your Canadian Red Cross First Responder Certificated must be current in order to attend a Re-cert Course. Those with an expired certificate should enrol in a full First Responder Course.
- Participants should dress comfortably. Full attendance is required. Certificate is earned through demonstration of skills during course participation and during a final summary mock rescue as well as successful completion of a multiple-choice quiz (minimum mark of 80%).
- Each participant receives a wallet certificate and rescue breathing barrier device. Program updates are available on line.
Please note our refund policy.
Refunds minus a $30 administration fee are available for cancellations received up to 1 week before your course. With 7 days or more notice, you can transfer to another course of equal or greater value without charge. Cancellations received with less than 7 days will be eligible to transfer to another course after paying the administration fee. “No Shows” will be charged the full amount for the course.