A comprehensive CPR and AED course for the Health Care Professional (HCP). This course includes 1 and 2 rescuer CPR/AED techniques for Adult, Child and Baby. Pulse checks, Jaw Thrust, Bag-Valve Mask (BVM) and Rescue Breathing skills are also included. Choking Emergencies, Heart Attack, Angina, Stroke and Severe Bleeding skills are also covered. While your professional organization may require more frequent training, a Canadian Red Cross certification is valid for 3 years.
- Saturday April 26, 2014 from 8am – 12:30pm, Kingston, ON
- To be determined based on the preferred dates and times for your group.
Original Course Length: 6 hours,Re-Certification Course Length: Level HCP: 3.5 hours
Oxygen Administration Certification can be combined with this course.
CPR course delivery details:
- Group size per course: maximum 14, minimum 8. Larger groups can be accommodated with notice.
- Participants should dress comfortably. Full attendance is required. Certificate is earned through demonstration of skills during course participation and successful completion of a multiple-choice quiz (minimum mark of 75%).
- Each participant receives a laminated wallet certificate, rescue breathing barrier device and CPR manual.
- Please confirm the number and full names of participants in writing, 5 business days before your course. Substitutions can be made.
- Private courses are available at a premium price. Please use the “Request a Course” form.