A comprehensive 44 hour program for the sport therapist or professional rescuer.
- Critical Rescue Decision making and scene assessment.
- Includes level HCP CPR/AED certification.
- Management of airway, breathing and circulation emergencies, sudden illness, environmentally induced emergencies and traumatic injuries.
- Oxygen Administration, Airway management and breathing devices.
- Advanced Secondary Survey skills and Vital Sign Assessment including Blood Pressure.
- Use of spinal boards, cervical collars, splints and specialized rescue equipment.
- Re-cert by attending 2 days of a full course or by attending a 2 day re-cert course.
First Responder Course Participation Details:
- Participants should dress comfortably. Full attendance is required. Certificate is earned through demonstration of skills during course participation and during a final summary mock rescue as well as successful completion of a multiple-choice quiz (minimum mark of 80%).
- Each participant receives a wallet certificate, rescue breathing barrier device and First Responder manual (as required).
Original Certification: $500 + HST ea.
- July 8, 9, 22 & 23, 2017 in Barrie, ON.