An 8 hour, hands on course covering personal safety, Level C CPR/AED skills and emergency care of life-threatening injuries. Canadian Red Cross certification is recognized by W.S.I.B. and valid for 3 years. To re-cert EFA, participants attend a full course.
- To be determined based on the preferred dates for your group.
- Options include: 1 x 8 hour sessions or 2 x 4 hour sessions.
- Ideally, each session should be no more than 1 week apart.
EFA course delivery details:
- Group size per course: maximum 18, minimum 8. Larger groups can be accommodated with notice.
- Participants should dress comfortably. Full attendance is required. Certificate is earned through demonstration of skills during course participation and successful completion of a multiple-choice quiz (minimum mark of 75%).
- Each participant receives a laminated wallet certificate, rescue breathing barrier device and first aid/CPR manual.
- Please confirm the number and full names of participants in writing, 5 business days before your course. Substitutions can be made.
- When planning a corporate course, please check with WSIB to ensure you are choosing the correct training course for your company. All certificates are valid for 3 years. WSIB asks that you re-cert once and then take the complete course every 6 years.